|Sarvin as seen from orbit.|
|Planet of Kerbol|
|Semi-major axis||155 798 522 368 m [Note 1]|
|Apoapsis||169 820 389 381 m [Note 1]|
|Periapsis||141 776 655 355 m [Note 1]|
|Orbital inclination||2.3 °|
|Argument of periapsis||0 °|
|Longitude of the ascending node||55 °|
|Mean anomaly||1.1 rad (at 0s UT)|
|Sidereal orbital period||356 861 267 s|
|16 521 d 2 h 7 m 46.9 s|
|Synodic orbital period||9447190.1 s|
|Orbital Velocity||2 506 to 3 002 m/s|
|Equatorial radius||5 600 000 m|
|Equatorial Circumference||35 185 838 m|
|Surface area||3.9408138×1014 m2|
|Mass||Expression error: Missing operand for ln. kg|
|Standard gravitational parameter||Expression error: Unexpected < operator. m3/s2|
|Density||Expression error: Unexpected < operator. kg/m3|
|Surface gravity||Expression error: Unexpected < operator. m/s2 (Expression error: Unexpected < operator. g)|
|Sidereal rotation period||Expression error: Missing operand for ln. s|
|Expression error: Unexpected >= operator. Expression error: Unexpected >= operator. Expression error: Unexpected >= operator. Expression error: Unexpected mod operator. s|
|Solar day||Expression error: Unexpected < operator. s|
|Expression error: Unexpected / operator. Expression error: Unexpected / operator. Expression error: Unexpected / operator. Expression error: Unexpected / operator. s|
|Sidereal rotational velocity||Expression error: Unexpected < operator. m/s|
|Sphere of influence||Expression error: Unexpected < operator. m[Note 1]|
|Atmosphere present||× No|
Sarvin (also known as Gas Planet 2) is a ringed, lightly-colored gas giant first introduced in Kerbol Plus, and the seventh planet in the Kerbol system. It is a direct recreation of the proposed Gas Planet 2 that former developer NovaSalisko tried to implement into the game. Currently, it is in Kerbol Origins and has five medium-sized, icy moons.
|“|| This beautiful blue gas giant was once thought to be have what looked like ears, that is until scientists learned to clean the lens of their telescopes.|
— Kerbal Astronomical Union
|5×||265 000 m|
|10×||285 000 m|
|50×||300 000 m|
|100×||320 000 m|
|1 000×||320 000 m|
|10 000×||600 000 m|
|100 000×||800 000 m|
- Daphy: In inner most moon said to be an asteroid covered in "fluff".
- Potatus: Sarvin second moon with a highly inclined orbit. Its oblong shape is the result of a high rotational speed.
- Eeloo: Intended to be a satellite of Gas Planet 2 and have an active surface, with cryovolcanic phenomena, it is now Sarvin's third moon.
- Fonso: This extremely mountainous moon has a thin atmosphere, which would have made it the second moon in the Kerbol system with an atmosphere.
- Shayle: Shayle was not in NovaSilisko's plan for Gas Planet 2. The Kerbol Plus version has a large impact creator on one side while the Kerbol Origins version has a radioactive green color potted with small crators.